Cheese Pizza with Arugula & Prosciutto.
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- dash red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Fontina cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- handful baby arugula tossed in olive oil,lemon juice and salt & pepper.
- 4 slices Prosciutto
Drizzle the olive oil and garlic over the pizza dough and spread evenly.
Season with red pepper flakes and salt & pepper to taste.
Sprinkle the cheese all over the dough.
Bake in a 500 degree pre-heated oven until crust is brown and cheese is bubbly. About 5 to 6 minutes.
Top the pizza with the dressed arugula and layer the prosciutto all over the top.
Slice and enjoy.
Best served right out of the oven. So yummy!