so….what’s not to love about meatballs?
what’s not to love about pizza?
I mean…really? the two of them together….even better!
add cheese on top of that…and OH.MY.WORD!!!
I made a yummy pot of spaghetti and meatballs this week for my family and had lots left over, so…what to do?….make pizza of course! Boy, was it gone in a heartbeat…seriously!
In fact….it was gone so fast that I didn’t even get a pic once it was out of the oven! Insert a wink and a giggle.
you will need:
- preheat oven to 400°
- prepare your dough and roll out onto a sheet pan with parchment paper
- slather your sauce all over the dough (I use a minimum amount because I like my pizzas to be all about the toppings and cheese)
- place your sliced meatballs all over the pizza
- sprinkle with your mozzarella, then the Parmesan
- season with salt, pepper and oregano
- bake for 8 to 10 minutes in a 400° oven (ovens vary, so watch closely)
this is such an easy and yummy way to use leftover meatballs and your sauce and I promise you…it’ll be eaten right up! you’ll even wish you had more! enjoy!