2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp melted butter plus more for cooking
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar & salt and whisk to combine.
- In a measuring cup, combine the melted butter, milk, eggs and vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Heat a skillet or a griddle on medium high heat and spread butter all around.
- Add as many 1/4 cup measures of pancake mix as you can fit to the hot skillet/griddle and let cook until you see bubbles pop up on the top of each pancake.
- Turn the pancakes and let cook on the other side.
- Serve with butter and syrup.
**This recipe is very versatile and can be adapted for other flavors. I added 1 whole banana smashed and 1/4 cup of finely chopped pecans for a yummy Banana Nut version.